Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 154

Thread: Yep, I told you so...

  1. #51
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    Its common knowledge that anyone who is constantly making gay jokes, are indeed harboring homosexual feelings.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its common knowledge that anyone who is constantly making gay jokes, are indeed harboring homosexual feelings. </div></div>
    I used to make gay jokes a lot, but then again - that was before I grew up.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And you support a man who said they do have weapons of mass destruction. Get over it man, this is ridiculous, Bill Clinton damaged his family, which is terrible. George Bush has killed how many young men and women in Iraq now? It doesn't compare. </div></div>
    Was there a draft ? no
    Do those men and women get a choice to sign those papers to going the military ? yes
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And you support a man who said they do have weapons of mass destruction. Get over it man, this is ridiculous, Bill Clinton damaged his family, which is terrible. George Bush has killed how many young men and women in Iraq now? It doesn't compare. </div></div>
    Was there a draft ? no
    Do those men and women get a choice to sign those papers to going the military ? yes

    </div></div>
    They sign those papers in hopes of protecting freedom, not bullshit.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And you support a man who said they do have weapons of mass destruction. Get over it man, this is ridiculous, Bill Clinton damaged his family, which is terrible. George Bush has killed how many young men and women in Iraq now? It doesn't compare. </div></div>
    Was there a draft ? no
    Do those men and women get a choice to sign those papers to going the military ? yes

    </div></div>
    They sign those papers in hopes of protecting freedom, not bullshit. </div></div>
    The still know what could and will happen and to say Bush killed them is not fact.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  6. #56
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    The still know what could and will happen and to say Bush killed them is not fact.</div></div>
    But does that make it right?
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  7. #57
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    Have you ever talked to a recruiter? They swarm high schools looking for kids to tell them about how great the military is and how much money they'll make if they join up...some think they have no choice because they can't afford college. Anyways, what you're saying is, tough [censored] they signed up to die? Only thing our soldiers ask, is to not be put into harms way unless it is absolutely necessary...that was definitely not the case with Iraq and became apparent shortly after and thousands of lives ago. Did the tens of thousands of Iraqi citizens sign up for anything? No. Useless war = Thousands of lives gone and billions of dollars wasted. It is absolutely idiotic to defend this war, plain and simple.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you ever talked to a recruiter? They swarm high schools looking for kids to tell them about how great the military is and how much money they'll make if they join up...some think they have no choice because they can't afford college. Anyways, what you're saying is, tough [censored] they signed up to die? Only thing our soldiers ask, is to not be put into harms way unless it is absolutely necessary...that was definitely not the case with Iraq and became apparent shortly after and thousands of lives ago. Did the tens of thousands of Iraqi citizens sign up for anything? No. Useless war = Thousands of lives gone and billions of dollars wasted. It is absolutely idiotic to defend this war, plain and simple. </div></div>

    Stop, you're killing me...th laughinghard1
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #59
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    So thousands of people dead make you laugh? Tool.

  10. #60
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yep, I told you so...

    There you go again.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •